I love ice cream. Jodi has been busy making her homemade ice-cream lately and I’ve been trying my luck with some different frozen treats. Last week was the Limeade Pie. And if you’re a Trix fan, then this treat will be for you! The kids were playing downstairs when I was making this. So they will have a fun surprise after daycare tomorrow! I dislike getting or knowing about surprises for myself, but I love giving them. And kids love the little things like a fun frozen treat!
Here’s what you need:
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Key lime pie yogurt
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup Trix® cereal
- 1 Line 8×4-inch loaf pan with foil, leaving edges of foil hanging over sides of pan. Divide condensed milk evenly between 2 medium bowls. Stir Key lime pie yogurt into 1 bowl. Stir strawberry yogurt into remaining bowl.
- 2 Spread Key lime pie mixture into foil-lined loaf pan. Sprinkle with cereal. Gently spoon and spread strawberry mixture on top. Freeze at least 8 hours until firm.
- 3 To serve, use foil to lift frozen loaf from pan. Pull back foil and remove. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes to soften slightly. Cut into eight 1-inch slices. Serve immediately.
- For some reason my strawberry yogurt portion didn’t seem as full as the key lime pie. But either way, I’m going to have a hard time going to bed knowing this is in the freezer setting for me to maybe try for breakfast!!
- Have a great day. Enjoy your weather no matter where you are reading from.
- Patricia – Two Girls Cooking