When I saw this recipe on Facebook, I almost thought gross, I’m not going to try this. I’m just saying. Who would ever think to make a pizza crust with cream cheese? Well, let me tell you that this is amazing.
I’m a huge pizza lover (no it doesn’t compare to Zantigo, but home made pizza is on the top of my list.
This crust has one of the best flavors. It’s got the carbs gone! Ok fine, the cheese (which was fat free I might add) may not be the best, and yes there’s the cream cheese factor, but all things in moderation. Plus this was too fun not to make. I popped two of these pans in the oven because I knew I was going to eat at least one of the pans!!!! Mine had onions, black olives, pepperoni, sausage. The other pizza, which the kids and Craig ate, had just pepperoni and sausage on it. They just don’t know what they are missing. In fact neither will you unless you put this on your recipe list to make for dinner. Super easy, super tasty and the kids love helping too!
And you know how you’re supposed to wait 2o minutes after you’re feeling satisfied, not full, but satisfied to see if you are still hungry? That wasn’t even a thought process in my brain! I ate until I couldn’t eat anymore. I know, great example! And what wasn’t gone that night form my pan, I ate cold for lunch the next day!!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 1 (8 oz) package of full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- toppings – pepperoni, ham, sausage, onions, green olives – whatever you love on your pizza.
- Garlic powder
- Lightly spay a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish. Bake for 12-15 minutes, our until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Simply delicious! Can’t say anything else. Just awesome. Go ahead and try it. Reach out of your normal pizza box and try it!
Have an awesome day and enjoy!
Patricia – Two Girls Cooking